sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

Evil HR Lady

Ser o no ser anonimo ? Tentarse o no por contar lo que uno ve día a día ? Este blog "casi" me lleva hacia la tentación de escribirles sobre anecdotas


Evil HR Lady - El blog

Why am I evil? Well,
I'm not, but that's the perception of all of us in HR. Need to fire someone? Come to HR. Need to explain to someone why, even after working their rear end off all year, that their annual increase is 2.7%? Come to HR. Need to come up with new mountains of paperwork? Come to HR. So, come join me on the Evil Side. Oh, and send me your HR questions.

Evil HR Lady - La autora

I'm an HR professional in a Fortune 500 Company. I've hired, fired, managed pay and analyzed the numbers. I've even tried to cooperate with Finance, but, well you can guess how that turned out.



Bueno, quizas no sea mi momento - de ser Evil - pero veremos de encontrarle la manera ;)

No hay comentarios: